Answered By: Carla Sarratt Last Updated: Aug 06, 2014 Views: 55
This error occurs when you have conflicting authorization files on your Nook and computer. To fix this:
1. Go to "My Computer" (or the equivalent on your PC or MAC).
2. Click on the Nook drive.
3. Find and copy the file ".adobe-digital-editions" to your desktop. Delete the file on your Nook drive.
4. Safely eject and unplug the Nook from the computer.
5. Close Adobe Digital Editions.
6. Restart Adobe Digital Editions.
7. Plug the Nook to the computer.
8. Adobe Digital Editions should display the Nook icon and prompt you to authorize the device.
9. If not, go back to the Nook drive in "My Computer".
10. Find and delete the "Digital Editions" file.
11. Close Adobe Digital Editions.
12. Restart Adobe Digital Editions.
13. Adobe Digital Editions should display the Nook icon and prompt you to authorize the device.
14. Authorize the device.
15. You can transfer books now!