Answered By: Rachel S. Langlois Last Updated: Mar 04, 2015 Views: 84
Zinio Step IV: Using the Zinio for Libraries App on Smart/Mobile Devices
Reading magazines on smart devices** must be done through the Zinio for Libraries app—no online browser is available.
1. Open the Zinio for Libraries app and sign in to your Zinio.com account.
2. Once the app opens, you will see magazines you have checked out via the library.
3. Select a magazine you’ve previously checked out by tapping on the cover.
4. The issue will open for reading and begin downloading to your device.
5. Continue reading your magazine, or finish reading offline after the download is finished.
- Want to return a title? Go here: Return Zinio magazines from my device.