Answered By: Carla Sarratt Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015 Views: 35
Answered By: Carla Sarratt
Last Updated: Jun 15, 2015 Views: 35
- The Me First books are best sellers that are available to patrons on a first come first served basis.
- Holds cannot be placed on Me First titles and they cannot be renewed.
- The purpose of the Me First books is to make best sellers available to people without having to be placed on the request list.
- The overdue fines are the same as all of our books which is $0.20 per day.
- If you don’t finish your Me First book by the due date, you can always search the library’s catalog to see if there are any copies available.
- If there aren’t any copies available, you can place a request with your 14-digit library card and PIN which is the last 4 digits of the card number.