Answered By: Carla Sarratt Last Updated: Mar 25, 2015 Views: 9
Answered By: Carla Sarratt
Last Updated: Mar 25, 2015 Views: 9
- Using the browser (e.g. Safari, Google Chrome, etc.), go to the library's website.
- Select either Catalog or My Account.
- Enter your library card number and PIN (last 4 digits of the library card number).
- Search for the title that you are interested in checking out.
- Select "place hold" to have the item delivered to your preferred library branch location.
- It will default to your preferred location, but you must select the location otherwise the place hold request will not complete.