To request an item through interlibrary loan:
Author and title for each item is required.
An item must be at least 1 year old.
REQUIRED: Full name, library card number, and phone number.
- Renewals must be requested via the ILL desk, (910) 798-6359, five days prior to the due date of the item.
- The lending libraries determine the due date and they may deny renewal.
- If more than one item is requested at a time, more than likely the items will arrive at different times.
- Arrival times cannot be guaranteed, varying from one week to a month.
- The fee for overdue ILL books is .20 cents per day.
- Any charge from a loaning library will be passed on to the customer.
- Some restrictions may apply such as no renewal or in-library use.