Answered By: Rachel S. Langlois Last Updated: Jan 21, 2017 Views: 10
Answered By: Rachel S. Langlois
Last Updated: Jan 21, 2017 Views: 10
- Please note, we process up to 2 ILL requests at a time per our ILL policies.
- Our ILL Dept. will try to locate & borrow this item outside of New Hanover County if possible.
- All ILL requests are reviewed as possible Suggestions for Purchase
- If your submission is selected for purchase, we will place a hold in your name and notify you.
- You will receive a phone call/email once it has been processed and an attempt is made to borrow the item.
- Please allow 1 to 4 weeks for the arrival of your request.
- If item cannot be obtained you will be notified.
Contact Interlibrary Loan (ILL)